- friendly service from quirky waiters;
- overflowing and oversized panuchos and salbutes;
- caldos loaded to the rim with actual shredded roasted pavo aka turkey;
- delcious, crunchy and chewy chicharra (pork rinds);
- refreshing natural fruit (and nutritious chaya) drinks
- amazingly accessible prices;
- that friendly parking lot guy.
In addition, La Susana Internacional, located just across from the El Chisme II store in beautiful (ok maybe a little less than beautiful) downtown Kanasin, had, on this most recent visit at 11 om on a Saturday night, an hipil-clad hostess to welcome patrons and there was a shiny, brand-new menu complete with package combo suggestions for 2 to 8 people.
Still haven't been there? What on Chaac's good earth are you waiting for?